For the block payment, you don’t need to do 10 consecutive classes, and you can use it for both Tuesday and Thursday, until you use your 10 classes up, then you can start again with another block booking.
Recordings of the classes will be available on request.
Tuesday 8:30 – 9:30
Thursday 18:00 – 19:00
Payments by bank transfer (preferably), details given on request and upon booking a class or via PayPal.
I also offer private 1-2-1’s via zoom or live in my studio (depending on current situation). Private classes are helpful if you are recovering from an injury, illness or if you need help with a particular issue, such as postural imbalances, back pain, anxiety, insomnia etc. The lesson is tailored to your specific needs and may be dynamic or restorative, we may use props such as chairs, wall, blocks and belts and your session might include pranayama and meditation and lifestyle advice. If you are looking for a program for your home practice, you will get a sheet with a sequence and instructions.
1.5 hr £50
1 hr £40
We reserve the right to change the schedule or cancel classes at short notice due to illness or due to unforeseen circumstances.
You are about to take part in a class which will be live streamed to a restricted number of participants. During the class, you (or anyone else who comes into the frame, including children) may be visible to other participants. Please switch off your video if you do not wish to be seen by other participants or may be disturbed during the class by other people. No recording of the video will be made.
Although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and wellbeing, yoga can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation.
Please note that although you may appear on video link during the live stream of the class, the instructor may not be able to see you clearly or instruct you individually as is possible in a face to face teaching scenario.
- Please follow the British Wheel of Yoga “Student Guidance – remote sessions” guidelines document.
- You must act responsibility and sensibly at all times.
- You must not participate if you are [e.g. pregnant] or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
- Neither your teacher nor the British Wheel of Yoga are qualified to express an opinion thatyou are fit to safely participate in any British Wheel of Yoga organised sessions or any British Wheel of Yoga trained teacher’s yoga classes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you are in any doubt.
- Clear enough space to safely carry out the exercises without hitting items around you.
- Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with yourmovement.
- Listen to your body. Follow any safety instructions or suitable modifications or adjustments tothe exercise as instructed.
- Never continue with a class or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience orability, or if you feel any discomfort.In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by your teacher, participating in this yoga class is entirely at your own risk.By accessing and participating in this class you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.